For more than 25 years, Utica College has provided educational programs on financial crime. Today the College is a recognized leader in financial and cyber crime research and education.
Utica is home to three major institutes of research in the field:
The College has also received three National Center of Academic Excellence designations from:
- :: the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security
- :: the Defense Cyber Crime Center (a DoD agency)
- :: the EC - Council, a premier certifying body in the cybersecurity field
Utica's suite of financial and cyber crime degree and certificate programs covers everything from the nuts and bolts of fraud investigation to creating cybersecurity policy. For those professionals who want to expand their knowledge in one or more areas of this growing and exciting field, Utica College is the institution of choice.
Online Programs in Cybersecurity, Fraud, Compliance, and Financial Crime
- :: Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity: Learn the most up-to-date approaches and practices in cybersecurity culled from high-profile corporate organizations and government agencies. The program offers several specialization areas to choose from.
- :: Bachelor of Science in Fraud and Financial Crime: This program presents skills and techniques for gathering, analyzing and preserving evidence of illegal economic and financial activities.
- :: Master of Science in Cybersecurity: Offers state-of-the-art best practices and an in-depth, real-world curriculum in cyber intelligence, forensics, cyber operations, malware analysis, and electronic crime.
- :: Master of Science in Financial Crime and Compliance Management: Get a global perspective on economic crime with an understanding of risk management strategies, fraud management techniques, current challenges in the field and the application of technological solutions.
- :: MBA in Economic Crime and Fraud Management: Earn an advanced business degree with a focus on the growing field of financial crime as a part of our online MBA.
- :: MBA with specializations in Cybersecurity or Cyber Policy: An integrated and applied business degree with a focus on cybersecurity or cyber policy as a part of our online MBA.
- :: Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis: Explore the responsible oversight of organizational cybersecurity policy and practices.
- :: Financial Crimes Investigator Certificate: This fraud examination certificate program covers fraud scenarios and the types of tools and intelligence maneuvers needed to combat them.
- :: Cybersecurity & Financial Crime Certificates: Several undergraduate and graduate certificates that provide students with an understanding of key disciplines within the financial crime and cybersecurity fields. Each 18 credit certificate can often be completed in as little as 12 months.
With a range of programs in cybersecurity and financial crime, national recognition and respected centers of research, Utica College offers assurance of a high quality, cutting-edge and immediately applicable education. Why go anywhere else?
Prepare for your career in cybersecurity and financial crime online at Utica College. Request more information about our programs, or call us today at (315) 732-2640 or toll-free (866) 295-3106.