MS in Cybersecurity
The online world is the newest battlefield in the fight against terrorism and espionage. The Intelligence specialization of the MS in Cybersecurity is designed for students interested in protecting and maintaining homeland and national security through cyber intelligence and counterintelligence, cyber counterterrorism, and cyber countersabotage.
The specialization curriculum covers :
- :: global and national cybersecurity policies and their implications
- :: the study of the U.S. National Critical Infrastructure
- :: operations involving cyber threats and defense
- :: the evolution and growth of terrorist and extremist groups
- :: critical incident command as it relates to cyber incidents
This specialization will train you to translate homeland and national security policies to the cyber realm. Youíll learn to proactively design secure systems to protect sensitive computer-based information and operations from attacks and unauthorized observation.
Find out if the Cybersecurity specialization of this masterís program is the one for you: request more information or call us today at (866) 295-3106 to speak to a Program Manager.