ppDPT Program Admission Requirements
Utica College's Post-Professional DPT program capitalizes on the wealth of knowledge and experience that you already have, and offers excellent networking potential with a diverse group of peers and faculty from around the country.
- :: Graduation from a Physical Therapist degree program
- :: Professional portfolio
- :: Current state professional license
- :: Two written recommendations
- :: Brief essay articulating goals for ppDPT study
If you would like more information about the online Post-Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy, Request More Information or call us toll-free at (866) 295-3106. An admissions representative will answer any questions you might have about why Utica College is the right choice for your ppDPT education.
The ppDPT program was approved by Utica College in May of 2004, by the New York State Department of Education in September of 2004, and The Middle States Commission on Higher Education in December of 2004.