Invest in your future with Utica College’s MPS in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis
Prepare for a high-level position as a cyber policy leader with the online Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis from Utica College. This dynamic program is designed to be responsive to real-time events in the field of Cybersecurity policy, ensuring that you are prepared to build a thriving cyber policy and risk analysis career.
Every new technological advance creates opportunities and risks for organizations around the world. Increasingly, these companies are looking for driven professionals with the breadth of knowledge necessary to lead their cyber policy and practice.
- :: Cybersecurity leaders consistently earn above average pay, with a median salary of $79,000.*
- :: Postings for these positions grew by 75 percent in the last five years.**
- :: Finding the right candidate for these positions takes an average of 45 days longer than other IT positions.**
- :: The cybersecurity field is expected to grow tenfold in the next decade ***
As a graduate of the Utica College online Master's (MPS) in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis, you will stand out from your peers with relevant, practical knowledge from a recognized leader in Cybersecurity policy education. Students will learn the in’s and out’s of information security and national cybersecurity.
Utica College’s Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis program is recognized by the National Security Agency and Department of Homeland Security as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education
What Can You Do with a Cyber Policy Degree?
There is tremendous opportunity for Cybersecurity professionals who would like to become leaders in the complex field of cybersecurity policy and practice. Utica’s MPS in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis will prepare you for a number of high-level careers in the field of cybersecurity, including:
- :: Cyber Threat Analyst – Large organizations with complex and dynamic cybersecurity needs require analysts who are able to take technical concepts and explain them to senior-level executives or officials. Cyber threat exercise analysts are also responsible for assessing an organization’s IT and data security readiness through exercises and simulated cyberattacks. Although some level of knowledge with cyber threat exercise planning and execution is desired, the most important qualification for a cyber threat analyst is a solid understanding of information security and cyber intelligence principles.
- :: Chief Information Security Officer – Your expertise in cybersecurity can help rocket your career to the top and get you a seat in the boardroom as a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). These senior-level cybersecurity executives are responsible for implementing, overseeing, and maintaining any security-related processes and initiatives that reduce an organization’s operational cybersecurity risks.
Additional job titles for cyber policy and risk analysis professionals include:
- :: Overwatch Officer
- :: Compliance Officer
- :: HIPPA Surveillance Monitor Intelligence Analyst
- :: Cyber Surveillance Analyst
- :: Cyber Policy Analyst
- :: Cyber Intelligence Analyst
- :: Cyber Fraud Investigations Manager
- :: Cybersecurity & Enterprise Services Director
Want to Learn More?
Shape the future of Cyber Policy with your online Master of Professional Studies (MPS) from Utica College. Request more information or call us at 315.732.2640 or toll-free at 866.295.3106 to learn more.
** Bureau of Labor Statistics