- 1. An understanding of how organizational design and enterprise risk management are integral part of managing fraud and compliance issues in both a national and global environment.
- 2. Advanced investigation and analysis skills and the utilization of multiple data sources prevent, detect and mitigate fraud.
- 3. Recognize the increasing role of operational and compliance risk as it relates to information and communication technology and the expanding role in loss mitigation and business continuity to protect the organization.
- 4. Provide leadership to manage the use of analytical skills, investigation, and detection methods in economic crime management including auditing, data, mining and modeling.
- 5. An understanding of the complex legal and compliance regulations impacting public and private sector organizations.
- 6. The ability to critically think and apply information to problems as demonstrated in course assignments and the capstone project or thesis.
- 7. The ability to communicate information orally and in writing as demonstrated in course papers, discussion threads, and group projects.
- 8. Ensure the integration of theory and practice that reflects current knowledge, high ethical standards and professional responsibility.
Click here to view the Curriculum Map