Capstones, Interviews, Spotlights and more
Here you can find many examples of the success of Utica College students from the time they enter the online degree programs through graduation and beyond.
Cybersecurity Alumni Capstones
Read about the Cybersecurity research our alumni have undertaken in these publications.
Health Care Alumni Capstones
Check out how our alumni have been able to implement the knowledge and skills gained in Utica's online Master of Science in Health Care Administration program.
RN to BS in Nursing (RN-BSN) Student Interviews
Hear first-hand from our students about their experience with the online environment, course schedules, support from faculty, and overall quality of the BS in Nursing (RN-BSN) program at Utica College.
MS in Cybersecurity Student Interviews
Students describe their experience with the online environment, hands-on curriculum and availability and support from faculty, in the MS in Cybersecurity program at Utica College.
:: Article by MBA student Kevin Wendolowski, published in a recent issue of FRAUD Magazine: Fighting fraudsters who target homeless in scams
- :: An interview with Richard Brumfield about his capstone research on Understanding How Terrorists use Cyberspace to Target American Youth. Recent horrific terrorist events, locally and internationally, all carried out in the name of ISIS or ISIL, makes Richard's research even more relevant in the fight to cut these terrorist operations off at the root. [Read Why]
- :: Michael Doran earned a GOLD level certification from the SANS Institute using an adaptation of his MS Cybersecurity Capstone Research paper on Bitcoin Forensics. Find out how!
- :: Article by recent graduate Kerri Heitner, published in Aviation Security International: Civil Aviation and Cyber Terrorism: Vulnerabilities Set to be Exploited
- :: Keeping Utility Systems Cyber Secure: Kenneth Brooks, a recent graduate of the online Master of Professional Studies (MPS) in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis, talks about his decision to earn his degree online at Utica College and how it has benefited his career.
- :: Looking at the Greater Cyber Policy Picture: We talked to recent MPS Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis graduate Jeremy Blevins about how the program complemented his experience and expanded his understanding.
- :: Going directly from an undergrad to an Online Master’s Program: David Chirco, a graduate of the MPS Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis program, talks about how his undergraduate studies at Utica College led to his enrolling in the master’s program and pursuing his future career goals.
- :: Changing Careers to Focus on Cybersecurity: James DelFiore, a recent graduate of the Cyber Policy master’s program, talks about his decision to choose Utica College for his education in cyber policy, his experience in the program, and his transition into the cyber policy field.
- :: Pam Wood, tDPT 2015 grad, was selected to present her poster "Use of manual lymphatic drainage therapy for treatment of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation" at the 2015 Virginia Physical Therapy Association conference in Newport News.
Get started now by talking to a program manager at 315-732-2640 or toll free at 866-295-3106 or request more information.