Alexis C. Bell, M.S., CFE, PI, is the CEO and founder of Fraud Doctor LLC, which specializes in international litigation support, anti-fraud consulting, training, and board advisory. She has authored three books and broken new ground with academic research in the anti-fraud field.
Bell has extensive experience in governance, fraud awareness training, fraud risk assessments, data analysis, investigations, and communication strategies. She designed and implemented the initial Global Anti-Fraud Program for a 165,000-employee European public conglomerate and pioneered the first Microfinance fraud risk management program, covering 22 post/active conflict developing countries in the Greater Middle East, Eurasia, Latin America, Asia, and Africa.
Bell is a champion within anti-fraud communities, speaking at conferences and delivering specialized training. She also produces a video podcast series (FraudCast) that connects antifraud thought leaders to global followers.
Honors and Distinctions
- M.S. in Financial Crime and Compliance Management from Utica College
- B.S. in Applied Economics from Cornell University
- Chair to the international board of regents for the ACFE
- LexisNexis Fraud Defense Network Advisory Board Member
- Founder and CEO, Fraud Doctor LLC
- Bell, A. C., (2009) Data Analysis for Corporate Fraud Risk: Ratio Red Flags for Fraud. Fraud Doctor LLC.
- Bell, A. C., (2010) Mortgage Fraud and the Illegal Property Flipping Scheme: A Case Study of United States v. Quintero-Lopez. Fraud Doctor LLC.