Prepare for a Business Administration Career with a Versatile Degree
A degree in business administration can lead to many career opportunities in a wide array of expanding specialty areas, from finance and international business to management and marketing. The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that business and financial occupations will grow by 7% between 2018 and 2028.1 An online B.B.A. degree provides students with the knowledge needed to adapt to the complex and constantly changing business environment and succeed in a variety of business administration careers.
- 7% JOB GROWTH BETWEEN 2018 AND 20281
- BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL OCCUPATIONS EARNED A MEDIAN SALARY OF $69,820 IN 20191
- MANAGEMENT ANALYSTS EARNED A MEDIAN SALARY OF $85,260 IN 20191
A bachelor’s in business administration salary varies, but the median salary for business and financial occupations was $69,820 in 2019, which is higher than the median for all occupations.1 The online B.B.A. prepares you to be competitive in well paid, in-demand positions.
Financial examiners ensure laws and protocol are followed in businesses. They help oversee transactions, evaluate financial risk, and determine the effect of new regulations on institutions. Demand for the job is expected to grow by 7% between 2018 and 2028.2
HEALTH SERVICES MANAGER
Health services managers work to improve efficiency and quality in health care settings. They help set the goals and objectives of health care institutions, ensuring the business needs of the organization are met. They communicate regularly with health care professionals, insurance companies, and more. Demand for health service managers is expected to grow by 18% between 2018 and 2028.3
Additional business administration careers include:
- Marketing Manager
- Insurance Underwriter
- Financial Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
- Event Planner
- Claims Adjuster
- Training and Development Specialist
Request More Information
We’d love to get to know you and hear more about your educational and professional goals. If you’d like to learn more about one of our programs, fill out this form and we’ll be in touch:
Note: All fields required.
Program Outcomes: Skills for the Evolving Business World
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Understand the structure of organizations and processes for managing them.
- Identify and interpret legal and ethical issues in the global business environment.
- Consume and produce quantitative and qualitative information in order to facilitate business and economic decision-making.
- Solve business and organizational problems using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Apply rudimentary concepts from the management of technology discipline to people, process, and technology management challenges in a modern organization.
- Recognize the impact of the global and multicultural environment in managing a business.
- Employ oral communication skills to influence professional audiences.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written communications across multiple platforms and purposes.
Beyond the Degree
We have the tools to help you make your next career move:
Work with your program director and professors for professional mentorship and support.
Job Search Assistance
Build your résumé, do mock interviews, and find new opportunities in your area.
Have our experts review your résumé and LinkedIn and learn to stand out from the crowd.
Register for events, create a visual profile for employers, and apply for jobs and internships through our online portal.