Business Data Analytics Careers: Diverse Opportunities with Competitive Salaries
Gain the key skills required for advanced data analytics careers with the online B.B.A. in Business Data Analytics degree from Utica University. The program delivers the professional expertise necessary to impact today’s business world, plus the academic credential to pursue high data analytics salary opportunities.
- $85,260 MEDIAN ANNUAL SALARY FOR MANAGEMENT ANALYSTS1
- $84,810 MEDIAN ANNUAL SALARY FOR OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYSTS2
- 25% INCREASE IN DATA ANALYTICS CAREERS EXPECTED THROUGH 20292
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the need for business data analytics experts is on the rise. More than 26,000 new data analytics careers for operations research analysts alone are expected to be created by 2029.2
Management analysts support businesses by determining the best management decisions. They analyze data to develop methods for increasing profits and the company’s overall success.1
OPERATIONS RESEARCH ANALYST
Operations research analysts identify major operational problems impacting a business. These professionals conduct and analyze research to develop impactful solutions and improve the company’s efficiency.2
Additional data analytics careers for graduates of this program:
- Business analyst
- Financial analyst
- Market research analyst
Request More Information
We’d love to get to know you and hear more about your educational and professional goals. If you’d like to learn more about one of our programs, fill out this form and we’ll be in touch:
Note: All fields required.
Program Outcomes: Analytics Skills for Evolving Businesses
After completing the B.B.A. in Business Data Analytics degree online, you will be able to:
- Render analytically sound business decisions by selecting and applying appropriate data analysis models, tools, techniques, and frameworks.
- Evaluate business data operations regarding fairness, ethics, accountability, and transparency.
- Identify and interpret legal and ethical issues in the global business environment.
- Consume and produce quantitative and qualitative information to facilitate business.
- Apply rudimentary concepts from the management of technology discipline to people, process, and technology management challenges in a modern organization.
Beyond the Degree
We have the tools to help you make your next career move:
Work with your program director and professors for professional mentorship and support.
Job Search Assistance
Build your résumé, do mock interviews, and find new opportunities in your area.
Have our experts review your résumé and LinkedIn and learn to stand out from the crowd.
Register for events, create a visual profile for employers, and apply for jobs and internships through our online portal.