Join the next generation of business leaders.
Utica University’s ACBSP-accredited Management (MBA) is designed to meet the needs of the modern business world and provide you with the skills organizations seek in their leaders. Through just two years of part-time study, you’ll gain the real-world, application-based knowledge that today’s market demands.
- 86% OF GLOBAL COMPANIES WANTED MBA GRADUATES IN 2017, A 7% JUMP FROM 20161
- 52% OF STARTING SALARIES FOR NEW MBA HIRES MEET OR EXCEED THE INFLATION RATE1
- $110,000 PROJECTED STARTING BASE SALARY FOR NEW MBA HIRES IN 20171
- POST-MBA GRADUATES EARN 17–58% MORE THAN BACHELOR’S DEGREE CANDIDATES1
Our online Management (MBA) has a variety of specializations so you can tailor your learning to your career goals and enter the marketplace with both business fundamentals and specific knowledge. Plus, we’ve designed this 100-percent online Management (MBA) to be as flexible as possible. You’ll fit your studies around your current career and life with ease.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
As your company’s chief financial officer, you’re the senior executive responsible for managing every aspect of its financial actions. That includes financial planning, tracking cash flow, analyzing your company’s strengths and weaknesses, and proposing correctives. You’d also manage the accounting and finance divisions and ensure financial reports are correct and on time.2,3
As a marketing director, you would lead strategizing and implementing your company’s (or your client’s) marketing campaigns. You’d ensure your team’s projects are not only profitable, but on schedule. You could either work in-house, or for a marketing agency with many clients. You would be responsible for understanding where your client or company fits in the marketplace and how you can stay competitive.4,5
Additional roles for MBA earners:
- Senior Financial Analyst ($74,525/year)6
- Senior Accountant ($65,638/year)7
- Director of Operations ($88,798/year)8
- Business Development Manager ($71,017/year)9
Request More Information
We’d love to get to know you and hear more about your educational and professional goals. If you’d like to learn more about one of our programs, fill out this form and we’ll be in touch:
Note: All fields required.
Specializations: Stand Out From Other Management (MBA) Grads
By choosing one of our career-focused MBA specializations, you’ll set yourself apart from the competition and enter a career serving an organization’s business needs.
Management (MBA): Business Analytics
Specialize your Management MBA with a focus on business analytics. Use theoretical models in the collection, design, and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, and the real-world process of creating and implementing solutions based on that data.
Management (MBA): Entrepreneurship
Specialize your MBA in entrepreneurship. This customized program is ideal for strategic early-career or mid-career professionals who are motivated to bring a communication, information, or media business idea to fruition.
Management (MBA): Finance/Accounting
Specialize your MBA and explore economic forces, how they relate to profitability and growth, and gain an introduction to managerial accounting and contemporary issues in cost management.
Management (MBA): Health Care Management
Specialize your MBA in Health Care Management and graduate ready for the challenges of patient-centered care, plus gain a thorough understanding of the complex ethical and legal issues involved from an organizational level.
Management (MBA): General Track
Build your own specialization with the MBA: General Track and explore your professional interests through a selection of elective courses.
Key Skills Employers Need
- Demonstrate a strategic-level understanding of the key functions of business: accounting, economics, finance, international business, management, marketing, operations, and statistics.
- Perform problem analysis, both individually and as part of teams and groups, decision-making and their impact on present results and future results, using vehicles such as problem and case analysis, integrated modules, and live consulting opportunities.
- Be aware of and understand globalization and its impacts on people, businesses, and the economy.
- Develop a personal framework for considering and addressing values issues and application of values to business professions through case analysis and in classroom interaction.
Beyond the Degree
We have the tools to help you make your next career move:
Work with your program director and professors for professional mentorship and support.
Job Search Assistance
Build your résumé, do mock interviews, and find new opportunities in your area.
Have our experts review your résumé and LinkedIn and learn to stand out from the crowd.
Register for events, create a visual profile for employers, and apply for jobs and internships through our online portal.
- Corporate Recruiters Survey Report 2017 (Rep.). (2017, June). Retrieved December 3, 2018, from Graduate Management Admission Council website: https://www.gmac.com/-/media/files/gmac/research/employment-outlook/2017-gmac-corporate-recruiters-web-release.pdf
- Average Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Salary. (n.d.). Retrieved on December 3, 2018, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Chief_Financial_Officer_(CFO)/Salary
- Kenton, W. (2018, March 21). Chief Financial Officer – CFO. Retrieved December 3, 2018, from https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/cfo.asp
- Salary: Marketing Director. (n.d.). Retrieved December 3, 2018, from https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/marketing-director-salary-SRCH_KO0,18.htm
- What Does A Marketing Director Do? (2017, April 26). Retrieved December 3, 2018, from https://www.careerigniter.com/questions/what-does-a-marketing-director-do/
- Average Senior Financial Analyst Salary. (n.d). Retrieved on December 3, 2018, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Senior_Financial_Analyst/Salary
- Average Senior Accountant Salary. (n.d.). Retrieved on December 3, 2018, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Senior_Accountant/Salary
- Average Director of Operations Salary. (n.d.). Retrieved on December 3, 2018, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Director_of_Operations/Salary
- Average Business Development Manager. (n.d.). Retrieved on December 3, 2018, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Business_Development_Manager/Salary