Earn your master’s in Data Science and gain specific knowledge aligned with critical needs in the field. The program is designed with key learning goals in mind, each of which represents a different level of learning: introduction, reinforcement and mastery. The learning goals help students understand the purpose and expectations for each course.
Overall, when you complete the MS in Data Science, you will be able to:
- Identify appropriate methods for data analysis.
- Apply relevant quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques.
- Demonstrate primary data collection techniques.
- Access and process secondary data sources.
- Interpret, communicate and apply findings.
- Evaluate data science regarding ethics, social responsibility and bias.
To learn more about the learning goals integrated into the online MS in Data Science program, request more information or call us today at 315.732.2640 or toll-free at 866.295.3106 to speak with a program manager.