You’re empowered to create a dynamic, enriching career with the complex nursing and critical thinking skills practiced in the online nursing master’s program at Utica College.
When you complete the degree you can:
- :: Analyze, design, implement, and evaluate nursing care
- :: Demonstrate leadership when you initiate, maintain, and exhibit skills in care coordination, delegation, and conflict resolution strategies.
- :: Promote safe, high-quality care through your ability to monitor, analyze, and prioritize outcomes that need to be improved for individuals, families, communities and clinical populations.
- :: Use critical reflection to translate evidence and integrate scholarship into advanced nursing practice.
- :: Incorporate current technologies to deliver and coordinate care across multiple settings.
- :: Promote health, help shape the health-delivery system, and advance values like social justice through policy processes and advocacy.
- :: Actively collaborate with other health professionals to improve care across systems.
- :: Design and ensure the delivery of clinical prevention interventions and population-based care that promotes health, reduces the risk of chronic illness, and prevents disease.
- :: Facilitate commitment to a culture of nursing excellence through lifelong personal and professional development.
Find Out More, Now.
Learn more about Utica College’s online Master’s in Nursing. Click here for more information. Or, call us at 315.732.2640 or toll-free 866.295.3106, to speak to an admissions program manager now.