MHA in Healthcare Administration
Graduates of the Master's in Health Care Administration will be able to:
- :: Identify, articulate, and exhibit leadership attributes in professional work and academic forums
- :: Apply systems thinking applications in personal, team, and health care organization settings
- :: Apply best practices in critical thinking application and creativity in guiding applied research in health care organizations
- :: Interpret and master project management design, development, and evaluation strategies in project work
- :: Identify and discern stakeholder interests in competitive and collaborative health care initiatives
Click here to view the Curriculum.
For more information about the online Health Care Administration master's degree, Request More Information or call us at 315.732.2640 or toll-free at 866.295.3106.