Here are the operational goals for the Utica College MS in Nursing programs.
Master's in Nursing: Operational Goals
- 80% of each class will achieve 84% or higher for attainment of course objectives across each section
- 100% Adherence to course review/revision plan.
- 100% of curriculum maps reviewed and/or revised in accordance with course review/revisions plan.
- 80% of graduates will respond that IPE was provided throughout the curriculum.
- 80% of graduates would recommend the program.
- 70% or more graduates will respond as "Strongly Agree" or "Agree" to consistent application of course, program, and college policies.
- 70% or more of graduates will respond with "Strongly Agree" or "Agree" to quality of available resources.
- 70% or more graduates will respond "Strongly Agree" or "Agree" to provision of opportunities for program committee participation and program input.
- Retention rates will be 70% or higher (excluding withdrawals related to health or economic issues)
- Admitted cohorts evidence 100% adherence to set admission standards (criteria).
- 80% of Leadership and Education graduates will report passing the certification exam on the first attempt for those who choose to sit for the respective exam.
- 80% of graduates will rate professors and preceptors as "Very Satisfied" or "Satisfied"
- 80% of the MS full-time faculty will hold terminal degrees and/or have the experiential knowledge necessary to teach in the respective graduate program.
- 80% of the MS full-time faculty will engage in scholarship within their respective fields.
- 100% of full-time FNP faculty will engage in continuing clinical practice
- 100% of the full-time and adjunct FNP faculty will maintain national certification.
- 100% of MS full-time graduate program faculty will engage in continuing education annually.