Ready to advance your knowledge, take your career further, and make online learning a part of your life with Utica College?
Your first step is to apply! We make the application process quick and easy with our online form. Plus, Utica accepts applications year-round for spring, summer, and fall terms.
If you have questions, contact us toll-free at (866) 295-3106 or email email@example.com. We’re here to help you make this process stress-free.
Fill out your application. We recommend saving your progress often as you complete your application.
- All bachelor’s degree and certificate program applications require your transcripts and signature page.
- Graduate-level programs require your transcripts, your résumé, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
Prepare any program-specific application requirements. You can find these listed on the admissions section of your program page, or contact us at (866) 295-3106.
Pay your application fee. The application fee is $40 for undergraduate programs or $50 for graduate programs. There are multiple ways to pay:
- Online: Easily pay with a debit card, credit card, or checking account through our online payment portal.
- Telephone: Call (315) 792-3001 to make a debit or credit card payment. We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, or Visa payments, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST.
- By Mail: Make your check or money order payable to Utica College and mail your fee to: Utica College Online Processing Center, 851 Trafalgar Court, Suite 420 West, Maitland, FL 32751. Do not send payment to our New York address.
Order and submit your transcripts.
- If you are a graduate program applicant, you’ll need an official, degree-bearing transcript sent directly from the school where you completed your bachelor’s degree.
- If you’re an undergraduate applicant, you’ll need an official transcript sent directly from each school where you’ve earned academic credit, as well as transcripts for CLEP and DSST exams.
- Send unopened transcripts to the Utica College Online Processing Center, 851 Trafalgar Court, Suite 420 West, Maitland, FL 32751. Do not send any documents to our New York address.
After you’ve submitted all documents required to complete your application file, you’ll receive your decision from the admissions department 2–3 weeks after you apply.
Connect with an Enrollment Counselor
If you’d like to connect directly with a Utica College enrollment counselor, call (866) 295-3106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our enrollment counselors can answer your questions about our online programs and provide guidance on your academic journey.