An online degree from Utica University is an exciting and worthwhile investment in your future, with lasting personal and professional benefits. By taking advantage of asynchronous, online courses, you can avoid travel costs, maintain your current job while earning your degree, and save money on your overall college experience.
Depending on your area of study, tuition will vary based on cost per credit and the number of credits required to complete your chosen degree or certificate. Review your online program of choice to estimate your tuition. You can also request more information anytime or connect with an enrollment counselor at (866) 295-3106.
Explore Your Financial Aid Options
Utica University is dedicated to making an advanced education accessible and affordable and offers many avenues for financial aid.
Questions about financial aid? We’re here to connect you with the resources you need. Call (866) 295-3106 or request more information.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement
As you consider accelerating your career with a degree from Utica University, keep in mind that many organizations will reimburse you for part or all of the cost of gaining new skills in order to attract and retain high-quality employees.
Ask your human resources department or direct manager if tuition reimbursement is available. If you need help convincing your employer of the value of tuition reimbursement, be sure to share the benefits of an online degree with Utica.
Online Degree Benefits for You and Your Employer
BECOME AN ALL-STAR EMPLOYEE:
A degree is one of the quickest routes to new skills. As you learn with Utica, you’ll bring new skills to work in real time, directly benefiting your employer.
BENEFIT THE BOTTOM LINE:
Contributing to your education may save your company money over the alternative of interviewing, hiring, and training someone else. Plus, the IRS offers sizable tax benefits to companies offering educational assistance to their employees.
STUDY ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE:
By studying online, you won’t need to cut back your hours at work or rearrange your day. Our programs are available around the clock and schoolwork can be completed from home.
EXPERIENCE A NATIONALLY RANKED EDUCATION:
The education you’ll receive from Utica University (formerly Utica College) is among the nation’s finest and has been recognized by several national, regional, and industry-specific ranking bodies:
- Utica University is ranked in the Top 200 Regional Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- In 2017, our online Bachelor of Nursing (RN–BSN) program was ranked 25th in the list of Top 30 Best Online Bachelor’s in Nursing by BestDegreePrograms.org.
- The National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security have designated Utica University as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense Education (CAE IA/CD) for academic years 2014–2019.
- The B.S. in Cybersecurity program has been designated a National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE) program by the Department of Defense’s Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3).
- In 2022, the M.S. in Cybersecurity was ranked 13th in the list of Best Online Master’s in Cybersecurity Degrees by Fortune.com.
Are you looking to estimate your total out-of-pocket cost, including tuition, fees, and financial aid? Our tuition calculator can help.*
At Utica University, we’re committed to offering affordable, accessible, and high-quality online degree programs. We also believe in transparency, avoiding hidden costs and fees whenever possible.*
To get started, select your desired program. Stuck on something? Click on the information icons for additional context.
*The Tuition Calculator is based on programmatic information and student-generated inputs. All financial calculations should be taken as potential estimations and not actuals. To get a more accurate sense of total tuition, please consult with an enrollment team member.