Stand Out as a Leader in Cybersecurity
With new advancements in technology comes an increasing demand for cybersecurity management professionals. The online bachelor’s in Cybersecurity Operations Management degree program delivers the advanced management and strategic operations expertise needed to fill the growing skills gap.
- $89,251 average annual salary for IT project managers1
- 700,000 ACTIVE CYBERSECURITY JOB OPENINGS OCTOBER 2021-SEPTEMBER 2022 ALONE3
- $115,635 average annual salary for chief information officer assistants2
The program combines essential cyber defense skills with a strong academic foundation in business to ensure you graduate fully prepared for a variety of leadership jobs, including IT project manager, CIO assistant, cybersecurity specialist, and more.
IT Project Manager
As an IT project manager1, you would be responsible for supervising members of an IT team and ensuring all procedures are followed carefully and correctly. Your role would involve addressing the IT needs of a company and developing projects to achieve technology and cybersecurity goals.
Additional jobs for cybersecurity operations management professionals:
- Junior systems administrator
- IT database administrator
- Cybersecurity consultant
- Chief information officer assistant
Request More Information
We’d love to get to know you and hear more about your educational and professional goals. If you’d like to learn more about one of our programs, fill out this form and we’ll be in touch:
Note: All fields required.
What You’ll Learn
The online B.B.A. in Cybersecurity Operations Management degree program was developed by industry experts to help you advance your career in a growing field. When you complete the program, you’ll be fully equipped for professional success.
Cybersecurity Operations Management Learning Goals
- Synthesize and apply the core tenets of cybersecurity—confidentiality, integrity, and availability—to address contemporary information security problems.
- Investigate cybercrimes and intrusions in information technology systems.
- Apply secure programming and modern cryptographic techniques across cybersecurity technologies.
- Develop the technical proficiencies required to protect and defend computer network architectures, information systems, and applications.
Business Learning Goals
- Understand the structure of an organization and the processes for managing them.
- Identify and interpret legal and ethical issues in the global business environment.
- Consume and produce quantitative and qualitative information in order to facilitate business and/or economic decision-making.
- Solve business and organizational problems using analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Apply rudimentary concepts from the management of technology discipline to people, process, and technology management challenges in a modern organization.
- Recognize the impact of the global and multi-cultural environment on managing a business.
- Employ oral communication skills to influence a professional audience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written communications across multiple platforms and purposes.
Beyond the Degree
We have the tools to help you make your next career move:
Work with your program director and professors for professional mentorship and support.
Job Search Assistance
Build your résumé, do mock interviews, and find new opportunities in your area.
Have our experts review your résumé and LinkedIn and learn to stand out from the crowd.
Register for events, create a visual profile for employers, and apply for jobs and internships through our online portal.
- Payscale.com. (n.d.). Average Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) Salary. Retrieved on August 31, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Project_Manager%2C_Information_Technology_(IT)/Salary
- Glassdoor.com. (Aug. 7, 2021). How much does a Chief Information Officer Assistant make? Retrieved on Sept. 22, 2021, from https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/assistant-chief-information-officer-salary-SRCH_KO0,35.htm
- CyberSeek (n.d.). Cybersecurity Supply/Demand Heat Map. Retrieved November 9, 2022, from https://www.cyberseek.org/heatmap.html.