Tailor Your Education for the Health Care Career You Want
With a flexible online B.S.H.S. degree and the support of our faculty, you can shape your education to meet your goals. Careful selection of your electives and minor will give you the perfect preparation for multiple career paths. An online health sciences degree can prepare you to pursue graduate study in business, health care administration, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and social work, as well as a wide array of healthcare related careers.
- Average salary of $75,0401
- 16% growth expected between 2020 and 20301
- 2.6 million new health care jobs expected by 20301
The need for health care professionals is expected to increase by 16% between 2020 and 2030, resulting in the creation of 2.6 million new jobs.1 A B.S.H.S. degree will prepare you meet the demand. The average salary for all health care careers is $75,040.1
MEDICAL AND HEALTH SERVICES MANAGER
Medical and health services managers direct services in various health care fields. Some manage an entire facility or department while seeking to improve efficiency and quality of care. The profession is expected to grow by 32% between 2020 and 2030.2
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Pharmaceutical sales representatives meet with clients and convey information about new pharmaceutical options to stakeholders. A bachelor’s degree is necessary to pursue this career path.3
Additional health science careers for graduates:
- Ancillary Services Manager
- Community Health Educator
- Health Care Financial Manager
- Health Program Administrator
- Medical Billing Manager
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Coordinator
Request More Information
We’d love to get to know you and hear more about your educational and professional goals. If you’d like to learn more about one of our programs, fill out this form and we’ll be in touch:
Note: All fields required.
Program Outcomes: Prepare to Make a Difference
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and preparedness for diverse roles in health care fields
- Communicate ethically and responsibly with health care professionals and others
- Apply concepts of health and wellness as they pertain to individuals with and without medical conditions
- Interpret research to foster critical thinking
- Use quantitative and qualitative results to inform evidence-based practice
Beyond the Degree
We have the tools to help you make your next career move:
Work with your program director and professors for professional mentorship and support.
Job Search Assistance
Build your résumé, do mock interviews, and find new opportunities in your area.
Have our experts review your résumé and LinkedIn and learn to stand out from the crowd.
Register for events, create a visual profile for employers, and apply for jobs and internships through our online portal.